At Fuel Trade Ghana Limited, we dedicate our lives and ensure work is done in the right effective and efficient manner. We believe in the communities we operate with and therefore we ensure safety, good health , sustainability of resources, quality products and a safe environment for all. The HSEQ Department is driven by purpose to build a better future through responsible business operations through highest standards of occupational health and safety of our stakeholders, protecting the environment and the quality-of-service delivery to our stakeholders.
- Our purpose to create value and improve lives through sustainable and responsible business operation is more relevant now than ever.
- Sustainability is operationalized across the business through the implementation of our strategy, management standards, good corporate governance and audits.
2. Occupational health and safety
- FTL is committed to an incident-free workplace everyday, everywhere by providing healthy working environment and safe systems of work to ensure the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health due to the high-risk nature of our business; therefore, committed to eliminate hazards and reduce risks in all our operations. Fueltrade Ghana Limited is one of the few companies to be internationally recognized and certified by the International Standards Organization. The Company is ISO 45001:2018 Certified.
We are committed to the protection of the environment by carrying out business in an environmentally friendly manner. We always ensure our activities will not negatively impact the environment in which we work. Fueltrade Ghana Limited has been awarded ISO 14004:2015 by the International Standard Organization.
- FTL is committed to drive continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys to always satisfy it stakeholders. Due to our continuous efforts to provide the very best in fuel and gasoline products, Fueltrade has been awarded th ISO 9001:2015 Certificate by the International Standards Organization.
Let's Work Together
Our corporate and accountability skills put us at the edge of business and safety transactions.
Want to expand your business and services?
Deloitte & Touche
Chartered Accountants 4 Liberation Road
Ako-Adjei Interchange P.O. Box GP 453 Accra.
REYNOLDS, C. & CO.
Solicitors & Advocates
#12 First Osu Badu Street
West Airport Residential Area
The Advantage Place, Enterprise Building.
Mayor Road, West Ridge Ambassadorial Street.