At Fueltrade Limited, we dedicate our lives and ensure work is done in the right, effective and efficient manner. We believe in the communities we operate with and therefore we ensure safety, good health , sustainability of resources, quality products and a safe environment for all. The HSEQ Department is driven to build a better future through responsible business operations at the highest standards of occupational health and safety of our stakeholders, whilst protecting the environment and the quality-of-service delivery to our clients.
- Our purpose to create value and improve lives through sustainable and responsible business operation is more relevant now than ever.
- Sustainability is operationalized across the business through the implementation of our strategy, management standards, good corporate governance and audits.
2. Occupational health and safety
- FTL is committed to an incident-free workplace everyday, everywhere by providing healthy working environment and safe systems of work to ensure the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health due to the high-risk nature of our business.
- We are committed to eliminating hazards and reducing risks in all our operations.
- Fueltrade Limited is one of the few companies to be internationally recognized and certified by the International Standards Organization in Ghana’s oil industry. The Company is ISO 45001:2018 Certified.
We are committed to the protection of the environment by carrying our business in an environmentally friendly manner.
We always ensure our activities will not negatively impact the environment in which we work.
Fueltrade Ghana Limited has been awarded ISO 14004:2015 by the International Standard Organization.
- Fueltrade Limited is committed to drive continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys to always satisfy it stakeholders.
- Fueltrade is ISO 9001:2015 Certified by the International Standards Organization.
Let's Work Together
Deloitte & Touche
4 Liberation Road
P.O. Box GP 453 Accra.
REYNOLDS, C. & CO.
Solicitors & Advocates
#12 First Osu Badu Street
West Airport Residential Area
The Advantage Place, Enterprise Building.
Mayor Road, West Ridge Ambassadorial Street.