At Fueltrade, we are committed to supporting communities in Ghana and actively meeting our corporate social responsibility.
We aim to leave a lasting positive impact on the communities in which we operate and beyond, to benefit people and society at large.
Some of our donations and initiatives include:
- GHS 100,000 worth of COVID relief items to the Princess Marie Louise Children Hospital and Greater Accra Regional Hospital (formerly Ridge Hospital)
- GHS 100,000 to the Save A Child Project
- GHS 100,000 to support refurbishing of Osu Government Maternity Home
- GHS 50,000 to the Ghana Police Service
- GHS 50,000 to the Danquah Institute
- GHS 12,360 worth of equipment to Lashibi Community Senior High School
- GHS 10,000 to the Accra Academy Senior High School
- GHS 8,000 to the Wesley Girls High School 1974-year group foundation
- GHS 5,000 to Ghana Medical Student’s Association to support Breast Cancer awareness
- GHS 5,000 to support the Zonta Ghana Anemia Project
- Nationwide LPG safety campaigns
- Together with upstream partners, launched the “Scholars Programme” Social Responsibility Project in the Western Region of Ghana, a multi-year initiative which sets out to increase access to secondary education for promising low-income family children. The programme involves full coverage of tuition, administrative fees, books, kits, uniforms, and pocket money to qualified students to attend three years of High School, Vocational or Nursing School